Saturday, March 15, 2014

SOME NOTES FROM PEARL INNES

I see some pictures of my family on these pages.
My grandfather Fred Innes and Grandmother Lulu Winnifred Mitchell
Moved to Minitonas in abt 1918 from southern Manitoba.

Fred and Winny Innes had these children:

Howard Innes b 1915 Waskada Mb
Doris Innes b 1917 Waskada Mb Married ..no children
Lila Innes b 1922 Minitonas MB Married Two children Dwight & Valerie
Melvin Innes b 1925 Minitonas Mb Married ...no children

Howard (my father ) M Mary Tripp They lived and farmed north of Bowsamn MB
which is north of Minitonas abt 20 miles

Children
Lloyd Howard Innes b 1936 d 1981
Pearl Mary Innes b 1940 This would be me.
Betty-Ann Innes b 1943
Mervin Keith Innes b 1947 d 1991
Beryle May Innes b 1949
Ronals Albert b 1952

As a young girl I went with my grandparents visiting to the Henderson Family and
the Martin family ;

And I see a saw mill marked Martins ....... a descendent of Thos Martins is my Daughter-in-law Catherine Hilda Walstrom.  Her Mother was Irene Martin.
Catherine ( Cathy) is married to my eldest son Lonnie Lloyd Williamson
and they live in Calgary Alberta.
A friend of mine just sent me your site , I was very interested and had a few smiles going over the pictures .
Thought I would just drop a line .
I do Genealogy as a hobby.
I have a Marjorie Strachan m to John Innes of Lauchais b 1538-1618
They had no children , and he left land and money to his brother

I just moved to Saskatoon the fall of 2012, I was raised in the Swan River Valley and all my children were born there , I moved to Yorkton In 1976 , and now retired in Saskatoon.
You can add my E mail  pearl.nelson@sasktel.net  


Regards Pearl Innes

No comments:

Post a Comment